Technical Support Manager
We are looking for one of our main customers a Spanish technical support manager to join our global distributed support and presales team.
This position is key for supporting our partner channel in Spain and Latin America in setting up and delivering successful customer installations. You will work on our support desk, ensuring a high-level support of our partners as well as engaging in presales tasks from time to time.
You will be working with a large variety of support tasks of technical nature – among these you will work with network, certificates, databases, services, CUPS/Print Management, log files etc. on both Windows and Linux.
The right candidate should be outgoing, possess a high level of technical understanding have good communication skills and ideally have experience from a similar position.
- 2nd and 3rd level partner support
- Experience with enterprise computer networks, DNS, AD and LDAP
- Working with partners to ensure that the setup and processes are operating optimally
- Specify new requirements to development team based on partner/customer input
- Cooperate with development and Sales to design new features
- Error reporting to development team
- Prioritize error corrections in cooperation with Sales and development team
- Troubleshooting on java client/server software, network and databases
- Demonstrate product features to partners and customers
- Test and verify new system setup
- Write documentation and user guidelines
- Server deployment, Linux, Windows maybe to Microsoft Azure
- Ensure the VMware test environment is operational
- Internal 1st level IT support on workstations on Windows and OS X
- Create printer installation scripts for Windows and OS X
- Project Management
- Communication skills – articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and verbally in Spanish and English
- Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand French
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary, level base on skills and experience
- Working hours from noon to early evening (11:00 – 20:00)
- Service minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Constructive and problem solving attitude
- Strong Communication skills
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Customer focused
Si estás interesado, envíanos un CV a: