Training Program Support
The role involves supporting subsidiaries who are recruiting for new team members.
- Budget management
- Manage PO Set-up
- Manage supplier set-up
- Collect Proof of Execution for invoices
- Approve invoices
- Manage POs – accure, move end date, close PO line-items
- Manage planned trainings
- Go through registration status for all local trainings bi-weekly (report provided by another team) and identify trainings with low registrations
- Cancel or postpone trainings where necessary and within the deadlines – contacting local trainers, catering, event administrators and the local team.
- Set up pre-defined invites in the training Calendar for local stakeholders to use to promote the training
- Work with local stakeholders to drive registrations to trainings with low attendance – using the training calendar.
- Keep RITT up to date on all budget and plan changes
- Some event set-up (for priority trainings – cannot manage a full plan)
- Request event registration link in Certain
- Book training and catering
- Have local team promote training
- Fluent in English
- Rapidity and quality in execution
- Organizartion skills
- Experience in similar position
- Proactivity and open attitude (to ensure a clear communication in case of issues/doubts….)
Si estás interesado, envíanos un CV a: